Friday 10 March 2017

Camp Letter #1

Monday 6th March 2017                                    
ALS_1460.JPGRoom 5
Havelock North Intermediate


Dear Megan,
Thank you for coming to camp with room 5 and 7. You washed, dried and named all the dishes, it stopped room 5 and 7 not washing and drying as many dishes so thank you. Being at camp with you was amazing doing activities, sleeping in the same cabin and also laughing together on the way to camp and on the way back to school.


My favourite part of camp was doing the mud slide. I will always remember how I said I would never go down the mudslide but at the end I ended up going and that was funny. I also loved how we made deals on if I went on the flying fox you will go down the mudslide that was also funny. Being at camp with you was extra fun.


Once again thank you for coming to camp with us.


Yours Sincerely,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment