Friday 10 March 2017

My Best Edited Writing

The Haunted House….

“Olivia” my mother calls.
“Yes mother” I yell, running to her.
“Go get some fresh air outside and go for a little walk.”
I went outside and thought to myself “where should I go?” I went down the street skipping in happiness until.. “ I think i’m lost” I said. I started to shivering with fear. I was trying to find my way home but instead of finding my way home I found a house well should I say a haunted house. I was slowly walking up the pathway with wonder. I wondered does anyone live here? I walk up to the scary looking door trying to be quiet but the boards of wood started to creak. I got to the creepy scary looking door opening it as slow as I could. Creeeeak! The door slowly opened. When I got inside of the haunted house the lights flickered and flickered. I kept on hearing weird noises yelling at me…

“OLIVIA” I heard! “Its coming from the top of the stairs” I said “It sounds like a ghost” I was petrified! I was slowly walking up the old long creaky stairs shivering and shivering trying not to cry. But at that moment I then felt a tap on my back, I turned around quickly and ran down the stairs as fast as I could. I then looked at the top of the old long creaky stairs and said to myself “Is that a ghost or what?” I yelled “what’s up there!?” I walked up the old long creaky stairs terrified of what’s going on. I then  got to the top of the old long stairs. I keep hearing those noises again and again it really starting to irritate and scare me. I suddenly see a light shining through the door and a shadow passing through the room. I heard something saying my name over and over. Walking up to the scary door was a bad choice but I was wondering should I open it? I lightly touched the door handle with one finger and the door immediately opened. I walked in the room and heard a voice saying “follow me Olivia follow me”. I followed the voice as it kept getting louder and louder every step I took. I got to the end of the room and BANG!! The door slammed. The light flickered on and off. I was shivering even more the voice inside me was saying I need to get out of here quickly as I had tears rolling down my face. I tried to run but the doors kept slamming and slamming. I was yelling help but no one heard me so I yelled even louder. I was running out of every room I was in getting trapped over and over again. I was rushing and screaming as loud as I could… “HELP,HElP,HELP!!!” I yelled get me out of here!

I saw a light coming from a door so I run towards it getting ready to open the door and I was out of the house as quick as I could trying to find my way home again. I tripped over a rock as I got out of the haunted house and hit my head on another rock… not remembering anything “Olivia where are you?” my mother cried. I didn’t reply as I didn’t hear anything and my mother was freaking out “ Olivia!” my mother cried again “ this is not a joke or any game” she said! so she was looking every where for me trying to find me as fast as she could. It was getting dark and cold. She looked every where but nothing could be found ever since 1989 nothing or no one was found or seen….

TO BE CONTINUED............ 



No comments:

Post a Comment